According to the South China Morning Post, on Wed Aug 11, 2021 “China’s Ningbo-Zhoushan Port, has closed one of its terminals (Meishan) indefinitely after a vaccinated worker tested positive for the coronavirus.”
Source: Reuters – China has shut down the Meishan terminal at Ningbo Port – 5th busiest port in the world
What does this mean?
If you have an upcoming sea freight shipment shipping out of FOB Ningbo Port – you should check with your freight forwarder now about the impact of the Meishan Terminal closure.
What can you do?
Supply Chain professionals are quickly shifting shipments to the Port of Shanghai. However that may come at an additional cost and capacity may fill up quickly as Shanghai is already the busiest port in the world.
Takeaway: Remember what the 7 and 8 Figure Sellers at the 7 Figure Seller Summit are saying – Be agile and pivot quickly!!
eMarketer released a report recently on Retail “Mcommerce” sales which includes online sales made over mobile devices.
- 2020 US mcommcerce grew by 41%
- 2021 US commerce sales expected to grow by 15%
“New technologies, such as AR, 5G, and more seamless buying through one-touch systems like Apple Pay or Google Pay, will continue to drive growth in the future.
New channels—including social commerce, live shopping, and influencer direct selling—will also spur growth.”
If you’re selling on Amazon or Ecommerce, it makes sense to optimize your listings to consider shoppers who are browsing on their phones and tablets. This trend will only grow bigger and bigger.
Recently I was featured on the OrangeKlik Podcast and shared the top strategies for selling on Amazon FBA
Think of it as a high level overview of what you’ll learn at the 7 Figure Seller Summit.
- What 7 and 8 Figure Sellers are doing to overcome Amazon inventory restrictions, increased shipping prices, and logistics problems.
- How top sellers are managing their businesses and increasing their profitability
- Quick tips to prepare for an exit
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHkIQpBgG8
Zonguru is sponsoring the 7 Figure Seller Summit and their team of Amazon experts understand the importance of earning additional income outside of a traditional job.
Their all-in-one FBA tool suite gives you the data needed to find and launch a product, get to page one, and grow your business in Amazon’s growing marketplaces, like Australia and India.
The stats show that scaling into these growing marketplaces now–while the iron is hot–will set your business up to rise with the eCommerce boom.
To ensure you have the tools you need to find the right product in the right marketplace: we are giving you a 1-year subscription to the ZonGuru Seller Package at almost 40% off!
You will also get these FREE bonuses:
- Product Tracker Sheet to stay on top of your research (Worth $50)
- FBA Calculator to see how much profit potential a product has in any market (Worth $50)
- Niche Finder to find your ideal niche (Worth $120)
- Researcher 13 days Challenge to show you how to find and launch a product in just 13 days. (Worth $50)
In total, this package will save you $438.
Get this special offer here 👉https://zonguru.link/7figureoffer
Join over 1,500 sellers who have already registered for the award winning 7 Figure Seller Summit which launches online Aug 16-20!
You will learn the latest strategies, how to overcome the logistics challenges and high shipping rates, as well as how to prepare for an exit from over 30 7 and 8 Figure Sellers and ecommerce experts.
If you haven’t already – Get your free pass now!
Here are some things you may have missed from last week:
- China-U.S. container shipping container rates sail past $20,000 to record
- Online Retailers Tumble as Amazon Sales Miss Shows Reopening Hit (Bloomberg)
- Get $400 in Free FBA reimbursements from GETIDA (Sponsored)
- Top 10 Lessons Learned for Amazon Sellers (VIDEO) – by Gary Huang (Replay)
Have a great weekend!